1. If throttle servo is shaking or interfered:
* Please adjust the angle of receiver antenna to reduce the interference.
* Please check the CDI ignition wire and spark plug connection. Make sure
they are all tightening together. (Install Step 4)
* Please make sure CDI is away from receiver at least 15cm.
* Please check wire surface and condition on CDI.
2. If the engine rotational speed changes very rapidly (slow) or jump between
fast and slow, please refer to troubleshooting 1. If the situation doesn’t get
better, please check the throttle servo’s for interference.
Posted in: General Question