Displacement: 0.56cu in (9.18cc)
Practical Range: 2000~18000rpm
Output: 2.11 hp @ 17000 rpm
Normal operating temperature: 100 ~ 130℃
Ports: 3 Ports
Exhaust Type: Side
1. Use independent Power sources for receiver and CDI. Keep CDI away from other electronic parts when
2. Please break-in new engine using at least 1000cc at idle speed to achieves maximum power output and
extends engine life.
3. Please use gasoline fuel tubing in fuel tank.
4. Exhaust back pressure method is not recommended.
5. Fuel mixture Ratio: 10:1. 10parts gasoline & 1part two-stroke engine oil
6. Auxiliary fuel tank and non-bubble weight are recommended in fuel system to prevent engine
stop. When air get into fuel tubing it will affect engine performance.
7. Make sure ignition wire and spark plug are tightened together. & not loose
NX4 Auxiliary fuel tank set(60cc 2.1oz) x1
GAUI Governor (for Gasoline Engine) x1
T-10 Muffler x1
T-10 Gasoline fuel line 100cm x1