Displacement: 0.56cu in (9.18cc)
Practical Range: 2000~18000rpm
Output: 2.11 hp @ 17000 rpm
Normal operating temperature: 100 ~ 130℃
Ports: 3 Ports
Exhaust Type: Side
T-10 Gasoline Engine x 1pc
Engine Mount Bracket x 2pcs
Clutch mount x 1pc CDI x 1pc
Spark Plug x 1pc
1. Use independent Power sources for receiver and CDI. Keep CDI away from other electronic parts when
2. Please break-in new engine using at least 1000cc at idle speed to achieves maximum power output and
extends engine life.
3. Please use gasoline fuel tubing in fuel tank.
4. Exhaust back pressure method is not recommended.
5. Fuel mixture Ratio: 10:1. 10parts gasoline & 1part two-stroke engine oil
6. Auxiliary fuel tank and non-bubble weight are recommended in fuel system to prevent engine
stop. When air get into fuel tubing it will affect engine performance.
7. Make sure ignition wire and spark plug are tightened together. & not loose
1. If throttle servo is shaking or interfered:
* Please adjust the angle of receiver antenna to reduce the interference.
* Please check the CDI ignition wire and spark plug connection. Make sure
they are all tightening together. (Install Step 4)
* Please make sure CDI is away from receiver at least 15cm.
* Please check wire surface and condition on CDI.
2. If the engine rotational speed changes very rapidly (slow) or jump between
fast and slow, please refer to troubleshooting 1. If the situation doesn’t get
better, please check the throttle servo’s for interference.